Breast cancer risk factors
Studies have revealed that your risk for breast cancer is due to a combination of factors. The main factors influencing your risk include being a woman and getting older. Most breast cancers are found in women 50 years old or senior suggested by the best oncologist in Noida.
Some women will suffer breast cancer even without any other risk factors that they realize. Experiencing a risk factor does not mean you will gain the disease, and not all risk factors have the same effect. Most women have some risk factors but do not suffer from breast cancer. If you have breast cancer risk factors, discuss with the best oncologists in Noida methods to lower your risk and about screening for breast cancer.
Zeeva Clinic is the best clinic for IVF and cancer treatment in India. Situated in the prominent location of Noida, the clinic is well-furnished with advanced technology. We are widely recognized for clinical excellence and personalized observation. We give advanced Fertility and Cancer Treatment with a vision to provide world-class clinic facilities by Dr. Shweta Goswami and Dr. Vikas Goswami who are the Best IVF Doctor in Noida
FACTS ABOUT Zeeva:
Personalized Patient Approach
Your personal fertility success story begins with the highest quality of care from our patient-centered approach to infertility treatment under the Breast cancer treatment in Noida.
Qualified Specialist Doctors
We contain a specialist team of doctors, embryologists, nurses, scientists, and staff.
All are working disciplined toward a common target of providing successful fertility treatment under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
State Of The Art Infrastructure
Our centers are recognized for their state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment. They continue implementing the latest techniques for higher success in fertility treatments under an IVF clinic in Noida.
Risk Factors You Cannot Change.
- I am getting older. The risk for breast cancer enhances with age. Most breast cancers are determined after age 50.
- Genetic mutations. Women who have inherited changes (mutations) to specific genes, such as BRCA1 and BRCA2, are at higher risk of breast and ovarian cancer under the Breast cancer treatment in Noida.
- Reproductive history. Menstruation before age 12 and change of cycle after age 55 expose women to longer hormones, raising their risk of breast cancer.
- I have heavy breasts. Heavy breasts have more combinable tissue than fatty tissue, sometimes making it hard to see cancer on a mammogram suggested by the best oncologist in Noida. Women with heavy breasts are more likely to suffer breast cancer.
- Woman’s family background of breast or ovarian cancer. A woman’s risk for breast cancer is double if she has a mother, sister, or daughter (first-degree relative) or multiple family members on her mother’s or father’s side of. Having a first-degree male relation with breast cancer also enhances a woman’s risk under the Breast cancer treatment in Noida.
- Previous treatment utilizing radiation therapy. Females who had radiation therapy to the chest or breasts before age 30 have a higher risk of breast cancer.
- Exposure to the drug DES. DES was provided to some pregnant women in the US between 1940 and 1971 to stop miscarriage. Females who grasp DES or mothers who hold DES while pregnant have a higher risk of obtaining breast cancer suggested by the best oncologist in Noida.
Risk Factors You Can Change
Being physically active can decrease your risk of getting breast cancer.
- I am not being physically active. Females who are not physically active have a greater risk of breast cancer.
- I was taking hormones. Some forms of hormone replacement therapy (including both estrogen and progesterone) taken during menopause can raise the risk for breast cancer when occupied for more than five years. Certified oral contraceptives (birth control pills) have also enhanced breast cancer risk under the Breast cancer treatment in Noida.
- Reproductive history. Becoming pregnant after age 30, not breastfeeding, and never having a full-time pregnancy can enhance breast cancer risk.
- I was drinking alcohol. Studies show that a female’s risk for breast cancer increases with the more alcohol she consumes, as suggested by the best oncologist in Noida.
Research indicates that other factors such as smoking, exposure to chemicals that can cause cancer, and changes in other hormones due to night shift working may also enhance breast cancer risk suggested by the best oncologist in Noida.
Who Is at High Risk for Breast Cancer?
If you have a strong family history of breast cancer or inherited changes in your BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes, you may have a high risk of getting breast cancer suggested by the best oncologist in Noida. You may also have an enhanced risk for ovarian cancer.
Talk to the best oncologist in Noida about ways to reduce your risks, such as medicines that block or decrease estrogen in your body or external surgery icon.